Walsun sustainability management policy for supplier:
we assess and audit the suppliers according to specific sustainable standards, set up goals, and to implement as schedule.
- Basic risks and legality (there’re basic assessment and site audit in our system, assessment about basic risks and legality is valid for one month, site audit is valid for 3 years;
- The third party authentication situation such as ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001, etc.
- Whether the factory is a green chemical plant certified by the authority.
- Whether the factory has CSR commitment and sustainability system.
- TfS (and Ecovadis assessment) participation and score cards.
- Historical record: Major violations/accidents
- Production scale/advanced technology/Stability of supply
Walsun sustainability management Policy for shipping forwarder:
we assess and audit the shipping forwarders according to specific sustainable standards, set up goals, and to implement as schedule
- Basic risks and legality
- The third party authentication situation such as ISO, etc.
- whether the shipping forwarder has CSR commitment and sustainability system
- Whether there is an information / visualization service platform to track and give feedback of the transportation progress and safety of goods in time
Supplier code of conduct
- Non-negotiable minimum standards
- System management and legal operation
- Labor and human rights
- Product quality
- Environmental protection
- Occupational health and safety
The technical information set forth in our site is based on the ones that Walsun believes to be reliable, and it’s for reference purpose only.It is required to be used by persons who are technically qualified, and it can only be valid under the written confirmation by Walsun.